Belize: Tropical, English-speaking Paradise
Here’s another trip I’ve actually been on so I know I can give you all the tips and insider knowledge that will make your trip to Belize smooth and unforgettable. This itinerary can be customized to your preferences and activity level but here is a sample:
Itinerary length: 1 week
Best dates: October-May (dry season)
Age group: Adult (there are no theme parks in Belize or things that most kids would find entertaining)
Activity level: Sedate to Moderately Active
Language/Culture notes: Belize is English-speaking and US currency is universally accepted
- Fly into Belize City (BZE)
- Quiet, laid-back itinerary
- Take ferry from Belize City to Caye Caulker
- Stay in deluxe tree house for 2 nights in the dog sanctuary.
- Higher energy, adventurous itinerary
- Take ferry from Belize City to San Pedro
- Stay in hotel.
- Non adventure: take paddle board lesson
- Adventure: take kite board lesson
- Chill on beach in the morning.
- Take ferry back to Belize City and pick up van.
- Drive to Five Sister Falls in the Pine Ridge Mountains.
- Stop at butterfly farm on hummingbird highway.
- Stay overnight in a luxury jungle bungalow.
- Go on a guided midnight jaguar hunt in the woods.
- Enjoy Five Sisters Falls.
- Stay again in jungle lodge.
- Visit Mayan ruins.
- Drive to Hopkins.
- Stay overnight in a beach bungalow.
- Go listen to the Garafuna Drummers.
- Hang out for the day on Hopkins Beach.
- Drive to Placencia .
- Stay overnight at a place right on Placencia beach.
- Drive back to Belize City.
- Get on late afternoon plane back home.
For more information, to express interest or to start the process of signing up for this tour: